Navigating Difficult Conversations - Online Workshop 29th May
Strategies for School Leaders
Online by popular demand!
The key to successful conversations is less about what happens in the moment and more about how well-prepared you are. Let me teach you the proactive and preventative strategies you need as a line manager.
This one-day, online workshop provides you with a framework for navigating difficult conversations with; the people you manage, your own line manager and even with parents and the community.
You will learn the importance of:
- preparing yourself in advance including setting expectations
- understanding and managing your own emotions and reactions.
- building relational trust
- understanding and responding appropriately to the emotions of others
You will be given:
- proactive and preventative strategies which assist to avoid conflict in the first place
- a framework for preparing for high stakes conversations
- several scaffolds for different conversation types
- plenty of opportunities to practise and plan.
When: Wednesday 29th May 2024
Time: 8:45am - 3:30pm AWST (Perth Time)
Where: Online via Microsoft Teams.
Please note, this is an INTERACTIVE ONLINE workshop.
As an interactive workshop, you will be expected to attend and participate in online breakout groups. You will need to be in a quiet place and have audio and visuals turned on. This will be live and not-self-paced.
This online workshop has been designed for country folks who cannot attend our in-person workshop.
Numbers are strictly limited.
*All of our workshops are subject to minimum numbers. In case of insufficient bookings, you will receive a full refund 10 business days prior to the event.