Navigating Difficult Conversations - Leederville 20th March
Strategies for School Leaders
Back by popular demand!
The key to successful conversations is less about what happens in the moment and more about how well-prepared you are. Let me teach you the proactive and preventative strategies you need as a line manager.
This one-day workshop provides you with a framework for navigating difficult conversations with; the people you manage, your own line manager and even with parents and the community.
You will learn the importance of:
- preparing yourself in advance including setting expectations
- understanding and managing your own emotions and reactions.
- building relational trust
- understanding and responding appropriately to the emotions of others
You will be given:
- proactive and preventative strategies which assist to avoid conflict in the first place
- a framework for preparing for high stakes conversations
- several scaffolds for different conversation types
- plenty of opportunities to practise and plan.
When: Wednesday 20th March 2024
Time: 8:30am (for 8:45am start) - 4pm
Where: GP Kailis Function Room (Inside Kailis Bros), 101 Oxford Street, Leederville WA
Barista-made coffee available on arrival. Morning tea and lunch provided.
*All of our workshops are subject to minimum numbers. In case of insufficient bookings, you will receive a full refund 10 business days prior to the event.