Leading Your Classroom Team
A two-day workshop for teachers
A program to help improve the confidence and competence of teachers to work effectively with a team of Education Assistants in special needs/ed support settings.
This workshop is designed for teachers who are new to education support OR those who require support to work effectively with EAs.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A TWO-DAY WORKSHOP.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of teachers
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Education Assistants
- A brief history of the education of students with disabilities and the range of services
- Understand the working styles of team members to harness strengths
Participants will walk away with the skills to:
- Set team expectations
- Run good class meetings
- Ensure consistency and accountability
- Give good feedback to team members and much more
When: Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th March 2024
Where: Leederville Functions Centre (Inside East Perth Football Club), 246 Vincent Street, Leederville
Time: 8:45am (for 9am start) to 3:30pm
Cost: $440 (for 2 days)
Catering: Morning tea and lunch provided.
*All of our workshops are subject to minimum numbers. In case of insufficient bookings, you will receive a full refund 10 business days prior to the event.