Managing human resources in schools is a complex job.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set yourself up for success
- Design great inductions
- Have purposeful meetings run by the EAs (yes, it's possible)
- Make performance management less onerous
- Have techniques for avoiding tough conversations and tools for when you need them.
I want you to walk away with the skills and confidence to
lead an awesome team of EAs and non-teaching staff.
IN-PERSON AND ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR 2024
This workshop is designed for Managers of Corporate Services (MCS) but would also be useful for Deputies, Student Services Coordinators and Learning Support Coordinators who share responsibility of managing the performance of EAs.
It is not suitable for teachers.
We believe that if you get the foundations right, then everything is easier and conflict can be avoided.
- Setting Yourself up for Success (even if you have been doing this forever)
- Building Culture (including Induction)
- Getting Clear on Roles and Responsibilities
- Purposeful Meetings and Communication
- Positive Performance Management
- Tools for Challenging Conversations